The Master Champion is the freeplay version of the World Champion table. It shares all the same top quality features and is the official ITSF table for the International, Master Series and Pro Tour competitions. Designed, developed and manufactured in Italy.
- Cabinet in high quality 30mm multi-layer plywood coated with plastic laminate and aluminium border.
- Fully rotating goalkeeper (360 degrees).
- 16mm going-through high resistance, machine-true hollow steel bars with increased thickness (3mm instead of 2.2mm, allowing 50 % more torsion resistance). Bars are treated with anti-rust chromium plating. The quality of materials used prevents the bars from bending.
- 90 x 90mm square metal legs with anti-scratch silver powder varnish.
- Elevated corners reduce dead ball areas.
- Players in unbreakable plastic representing a stylized human figure are directly moulded onto the bars. They do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly. Team colours: Red and blue.
- Steel roller bearings greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players’ wrists.
- Balancing inside goals absorb the ball bumps and prevent bouncing off.
- Ball server on each side of the table.
- Professional plastic handles with wooden inserts to reduce perspiration and improve grip.
- Easy and quick ball recovery through a ball pocket behind each goal.
- Tempered, non-reflective, 5mm sanded glass playing field. Silk-screen printed with white lines on a green background to reproduce the football ground.
- Rubber bumpers instead of springs (21 mm length) for a better shock absorption. The rubbers maintain a consistent distance between the player and the wall and reduce or remove ‘dead spots’ on the 3 player rod. The game is quieter with less noise against the cabinet during play.
- Competition abacus score counters mark games, sets and goals.
- Competition leg levellers for a perfectly flat playing field.
- Distancing rubber on the goalkeeper bar keeps the player within the goal range.
- With 60 years of experience, Garlando is able to select quality materials and can guarantee the table for 3 years.
We deliver to mainland Great Britain and unfortunately we cannot deliver to Highlands or Islands. We also offer an optional installation service.