The G-500 is Garlando’s most popular table. It is a classic design with a very strong construction, excellent stability and outstanding playability. As well as the home environment, it is suitable for use in community centres, clubs, schools and institutions.
Designed, developed and manufactured in Italy.
- Sturdy grey oak cabinet in heavy duty 25mm MDF with melamine coating.
- 90 x 90mm square metal legs with anti-scratch powder varnish.
- Steel roller bearings greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players’ wrists.
- Fully rotating goalkeeper (360 degrees).
- Elevated corners reduce dead ball areas.
- 16mm telescopic high resistance, machine-true hollow steel bars (2.2mm thick) treated with anti-rust chromium plating. The quality of materials used prevents the bars from bending.
- Players in unbreakable plastic representing a stylized human figure are directly moulded onto the bars. They do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly. Team colours: Red and blue.
- Ball server on each side of the table.
- Easy and quick ball recovery through a ball pocket behind each goal.
- Colour co-ordinated abacus style scorers.
- Plastic laminate playing field is silk-screen printed with white lines on a green background to reproduce the football ground.
- With 60 years of experience, Garlando is able to select quality materials and can guarantee the table for 3 years.
We deliver to mainland Great Britain and unfortunately we cannot deliver to Highlands or Islands. We also offer an optional installation service.